LCD Buy Back
23. The Australian Consumer Law provides certain guarantees to consumers when they purchase accommodation or services and these guarantees cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. These guarantees include services being rendered with due care and skill, being fit for purpose and being supplied within a reasonable time.
24. Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranties and product support that we offer and provide pursuant to our Terms and Conditions are in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.
25. To qualify to return an item under this Policy, Products must be in their original packaging, along with all included accessories, be in new condition suitable for resale, and must not be damaged in any way by the customer during the time the item is in the customer's possession. Items returned may incur a restocking fee.
26. In order to organise a return under these terms and conditions You must contact us within 14 days of taking delivery. You need to proof of Delivery of the Product. The Product must be returned to Us within 7 business days of your request to return the Product.
CHANGE OF MIND
27. Please choose your product/s carefully. Returns due to change of mind are not permitted. This includes returns due selecting the wrong size or wrong product.
28. Each Product sold on the Website is covered by a 12 month Standard Warranty.
29. Extended Warranties are available for purchase for some Products, as listed on the Website. They may be purchased up to 28 days after delivery of your Products.
30. We will carry spare parts for each Product for a reasonable period and/or for the Extended Warranty period (1, 3 or 5 years as the case may be) whichever is shorter.
31. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions excludes the application of statutory conditions, warranties and guarantees.
32. To the extent permitted by law we will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of data or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise; and our maximum aggregate liability for any Product supplied to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the amount payable by you to us in respect of the Product(s) in question.
33. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this clause limits or restricts Your ability to make a claim that may be available to You for Our failure to comply with a guarantee under the Australian Consumer Law.
PRIVACY AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
34. We are committed to protecting your privacy. We respect and uphold Your rights under the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) ("Privacy Act").
35. Personal information is information or an opinion about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can be reasonably ascertained, from that information or opinion. Personal information we may collect from you includes, your name, address, email address, phone number(s), date of birth and credit card details.
36. The personal information is collected in accordance with the law. In most cases Personal information is collected directly from You. We will not collect more information than required to carry out the transaction and any activities ancillary to the service. We collect information provided by you for the purporse of processing your present and future orders. We may also provide you with marketing material in respect of products which may be interest to you. We may disclose your personal information, to third-parties in accordance with the law.
37. To provide a superior service it is your responsibility to provide up-to-date personal information. There will be processing delays and delays in delivery if the information provided by you is not accurate.
38. We take all reasonable steps to protect all personal or company information from misuse, loss, interference, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Your information is stored securely whether in an electronic or physical form. For example, only personnel requiring access to the information are allowed access. All personal, company or confidential information is stored in secured premises or in electronic databases requiring logins and passwords. Some information is kept for a number of years to comply with applicable legal requirements. Any personal information that is no longer needed is destroyed or de-identified. From time to time and in line with customer expectations and legislative changes, our privacy policies and procedures will be reviewed and, if appropriate, updated.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
39. We may disclose your personal information:
(a) to third-parties we ordinarily engage for the above purposes;
(b) any person or entity to whom you have consented to Us disclosing your personal information to; and
(c) any person or entity to whom we are required or authorised to disclose your personal information to in accordance with the law.
40. You are entitled to receive a copy of the personal information held by us. We may charge a fee for providing this service.
41. When transmitting personal information from your computer to the Website, you must keep in mind that the transmission of information over the Internet is not always completely secure or error-free. Other than liability that cannot lawfully be excluded, We will not be liable in any way in relation to any breach of security or any unintended loss or disclosure of that information.
Our website may use "cookies" to help personalise your online experience and save you time. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of our website
42. We may transfer your personal information to a person who is in a foreign country to assist Us in providing you with the service that you have requested.
43. We will take such steps as are reasonable in the circumstances to ensure that the information that is transferred to third parties located outside of Australia will not be held, used or disclosed by the recipient of the information in a manner that is inconsistent with the Australian Privacy Principles
DIRECT MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
44. At any time you may opt out of receiving direct marketing communications and newsletters from us. Unless you opt out, your consent to receive direct marketing communications from us and to the handling of your personal information as detailed above, will continue.
45. From time to time we reward our You with coupons, promotional codes, bonus offers or redemptions ("Bonus Offers"). All Bonis offers are prspective and cannot be used for prior transactions. Bonus Offers have different entry requirements, terms, conditions, and rewards. IF required these will be listed separately. It is Your responsibility to check the terms and conditions of a Bonus Offer. Generally Bonus offers cannot be combined or exchanged for cash.
USING GIFT CARDS
46. Gift cards, unlike credit or debit cards, are debited at the time an order is placed. These cards will automatically be redeemed to purchase totals, up to the total purchase amount. In the event the total purchase amount exceeds the value of the card, you will be required to use another card or a credit or debit card to pay the difference. Any amount charged to a credit or debit card will be treated as set forth above.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
47. The Website may contain links to other websites that are not owned or controlled by Us. Those links are provided for convenience. We are not responsible for the content or accuracy in the other web sites. Other web sites will have their own terms and conditions and privacy practices.
RATINGS AND REVIEWS
48. You acknowledge and agree that We reserve the right to publish part or all of any submitted reviews or ratings these may include first name and suburb of participants.
APPLICATION OF THE SPAM ACT
49. We are committed to complying with its obligations under the Spam Act 2003. We will not send you any unsolicited commercial electronic messages without your consent.
50. You have the right to withdraw Your consent at any time. You are at liberty to unsubscribe from Our Database. This can be done at any time by accessing our web service communication preferences and there is an unsubscribe link embedded in each of our commercial electronic messages.
51. CHANGES TO POLICY
We may modify our Policies at any time without notice and such amendments are effective immediately upon publication.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION AND AVAILABILITY
ATW aims to describe and display its products accurately online. However, to the fullest extent permissible by law, Geardo is not liable for inaccurate or out-of-date product descriptions. Please note that the actual colours of products will depend on your computer monitor. Geardo gives no guarantee to you of the availability of any particular item advertised on the website and will not be liable to you if any product is out of stock or discontinued at any time.
Product prices on the website are quoted in Australian dollars and include GST unless stated otherwise, and exclude delivery costs. The quoted price may change expressly from time to time.
No contractual relationship for the supply of a product exists between you and Geardo until the you have fully paid for the order and Geardo has notified you that the order has been accepted by providing an invoice. Orders may not be altered or cancelled without the written consent of Geardo. If Geardo agrees to alter or cancel the order, you must pay any costs and expenses incurred by Geardo in connection with the alteration or cancellation. Geardo reserves the right to accept or decline your order at any time and for any reason, or to require you to provide additional information or verification associated with the order.
For shipping to delivery addresses within Australia, Geardo uses Australia Post regular parcel service. International delivery is sent via Australia Post Airmail. You will be responsible for the cost of shipping and/or handling and should be aware that where relevant, you will be liable and responsible for any import requirements or restrictions, licences, duties, taxes and/or government charges that may apply. Delivery times on the website are indicative only. As the delivery is done by an external party, Geardo cannot be held responsible for any failure to observe those delivery times. It is therefore understood and agreed that you will not entitled to withdraw or modify the commitment made for any reason, including without limitation, for any delay in delivery. If however delivery has not been effected after 20 days from the indicate delivery date the customer may treat the failure to deliver as a terminating event and may elect in writing to terminate the contract and will receive a full refund. This excludes deliver charges and applies to the price of the product/s only. Shipping cut off time for same day dispatch is 4:30Pm Monday to Friday. We will try our best to dispatch on the same day for any orders that are placed after our shipping cut off time.
Geardo will accept a return of goods within 10 days of receipt if you are not completely satisfied with the product. If you receive a damaged product, or a product which does not match the original order, Geardo will replace the product and pay the additional delivery charges. The incorrect or damaged product must be returned within 7 days from the receipt of goods. Contact Geardo by email at email@example.com or on Tel: (03) 9532 5391 during office hours, Monday to Friday 9am – 5:30pm You will be asked to complete a Returns Authorisation Form, with the online receipt, invoice, and damaged product attached.
WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Thank you for purchasing quality products from Jasko Pty Ltd ABN 57 605 606 620 (Jasko).
2. When You purchase Jasko products, You will also receive coverage under the Jasko 12 Month Limited Warranty* (conditions apply). You can also obtain additional benefits by purchasing the optional Extended Warranty.
3. The Australian Consumer Law protects consumers by giving them certain guaranteed rights when they buy goods and services. For example, the Law requires that goods must be free of defects, and do what they are meant to do. Services must be carried out with care and skill. These rights, which the Law says automatically apply whenever goods or services are supplied to a consumer, are called ‘Consumer Guarantees’.
4. Under the Law, these Consumer Guarantees cannot be excluded. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of “acceptable quality” and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
5. This Warranty gives you additional protection for consumer product, and identifies a preferred approach to resolving warranty claims which will be quickest and simplest for all parties, subject to the exclusions, terms and conditions below.
STANDARD AND EXTENDED WARRANTY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
6. These Terms and Conditions constitute a contract between the customer (You) and Jasko Pty Ltd ABN 57 605 606 620 ("Us" or "We").
7. These terms and conditions apply to Standard and Extended Warranties of products purchased from us.
8. In the unlikely event that You have a warranty claim in respect of a Product purchased within Australia, you will be asked to return the relevant Product to us at your cost.
9. The warranties set out in these Terms and Conditions are provided by Us subject to the warranties provided by the Product manufacturer.
10.* All the Batteries comes with 6 Months of warranty period.
10. Subject to the terms and conditions set out below, We agree to repair or replace the Products which it supplied to you at our own cost, in circumstances where the Product does not perform in accordance with standard specifications during:
• Standard Warranty period of 12 months* (conditions apply); or
• the applicable Extended Warranty period, commencing on the date of purchase of the Product.
11. Proof of purchase (invoice or paid Order confirmation) must be provided when requesting service under the Standard or Extended Warranties.
12. We require any customer requesting service under the Standard or Extended Warranties to comply with directions from our staff in relation to troubleshooting any issue and facilitating any repair or replacement under these Warranty Terms and Conditions.
13. We reserve the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, We reserve the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, We will determine, in our discretion, the closest Product within the then current range of Products offered by Us which to replace the faulty or damaged Product. The replacement Product may differ with the replaced Product in size and specifications. We may replace parts with refurbished parts.
14. Replacement of the Product or a part under the Standard Warranty or Extended warranty does not extend or restart the Standard Warranty or Extended Warranty period.
15. If We are unable to repair or replace the Product, the customer will be provided with store credit or may be refunded the price of the Product.
16. In the event that a replacement or refund, the faulty item will become the Our property.
17. Standard and Extended Warranties of products purchased from Us do not apply:
• To consumable parts, such as batteries or protective coatings that are designed to diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
• to cosmetic damage, to boxes, packaging or exterior surfaces (including during transit);
• to damage caused by use with another product;
• to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, earthquake or other external cause;
• to damage caused by operating the Product outside any guidelines published for use;
• to damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a Authorised by us;
• to a Product that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without Our written permission, including but not limited to installation of custom firmware or other software and the devices becoming bricked,
• to defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal ageing of the Product,
• if any serial number and/or IMIE number has been removed, defaced or altered from the Product,
• if the product is stolen or We reasonably believe that the product is stolen based on information provided by law enforcement authorities, or
• Where proof of purchase (invoice or paid Order confirmation) cannot be provided.
18. We may seek reimbursement of any costs incurred by Us where the Product is found to be in good working order, or when it has been determined that the Standard Warranty and Extended Warranty do not apply.
19. We reserves out right to reasonable discretion to determine whether any Product is or is not performing in accordance with specifications, subject to applicable law.
20. Extended Warranties are available for purchase for some Products.
21. Where an Extended Warranty is purchased, it will replace the 12-month Standard Warranty* (conditions apply) period with the extended warranty period.
22. To the full extent permitted by law, the Standard Warranty and Extended Warranty will not apply in respect of a Product:
• If the Product has not been installed, operated, maintained or used in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions or specifications provided with the Product;
• If the factory-applied serial number has been altered or removed from the Product;
• Which has suffered damage, malfunction or failure resulting from alterations, any alterations (hardware or software), accident, misuse, abuse, fire, liquid spillage, mis-adjustment of customer controls, use on an incorrect voltage, power surges and dips, thunderstorm activity, force majeure, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorised repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, the operation of a computer virus of any kind, exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions or entry by any insect, vermin or foreign object in the Product;
• To damage arising during transportation, installation or while moving the Product, or to any transportation costs of the Product or any parts thereof to and from the Customer, unless otherwise specified in these Warranty Terms and Conditions;
• To any third-party software or hardware not contained in the Product as originally configured by the manufacturer;
• To any incidence of defective pixels on LED TVs, Monitors and Digital Photo Frames.
• To any failure, to the extent that the failure is not a failure of the Product to perform in accordance with its specifications;
• To replacement or repair of any consumables (including batteries, projector lamps and cables), or lost parts or accessories;
• To service and support of any software operating system or application installed on any Product, except to assist in restoring the Product to its factory default settings; or;
• To service of any product whilst it is outside Australia.
23. To the full extent permitted by law:
• We will not be liable for any loss, damage or alterations to third party hardware, software, programs, data and/or information stored on any media or any part of the Product, no matter how occurring; or for any loss or damage arising from loss of use, loss of profits or revenue, or for any resulting indirect or consequential loss or damage.
• Our aggregate liability in respect of all claims under the Standard Warranty and Extended Warranty shall not exceed the original purchase price of the Product or, at our option, replacement of the Product with a like or similar Product.
• We exclude all other warranties, conditions, terms, representations and undertakings whether express or implied.
Please forward all warranty claims to 30/94 Keys Rd, Moorabbin VIC 3189.
For information on Australian consumer laws, please visit Australian consumer law website at http://www.consumerlaw.gov.au.
LCD Buy Back
|iPhone 5/5C/5S OEM||$8|
|iPhone 5/5C/5S Aftermarket||$2|
|iPhone 6 OEM||$10|
|iPhone 6 Aftermarket||$5|
|iPhone 6+ OEM||$15|
|iPhone 6+ Aftermarket||$ 5|
|iPhone 6s OEM||$18|
|iPhone 6s Aftermarket||$ 5|
|iPhone 6s+ OEM||$25|
|iPad Air 2||$50|
|iPad Mini 4||$20|
|Galaxy S7 Edge||$55|
|Galaxy S6 Edge Plus||$55|
|Galaxy S6 Edge||$50|
|Note 2 WIthout Frame||$30|
|Note 3 WIthout Frame||$60|
|Note 4 Without Frame||$65|
|Note 5 Without Frame||$85|
(We'll reply as soon as we can if super urgent, please give us a call)
(Warehouse and Pickup info)
write to us
JS Tech Store,
PO box 450, Victoria,
( Please Send Returns to this Address. Contact us if you have any questions )